Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We're object-eaters!!!

I was eating lunch today when I just realized something: we eat stuff. Sure, food may be special to us cuz it's tasty awesome nutritious biomatter, but still, we're eating objects. Why can't we just rely on sunlight or walk over powerups to fuel our useless lives?

I spend so much of my money and time acquiring food-things and biting and forcing them down my throat, but it's so strange to be consious of the fact that we eat food to keep ourselves from dying (and we still die anyways). And although I can say with certainty that I'll never die by eatable object-deprivation, it's still a possibility for every one and each of us.

Readers beware, eatable object-deprivation-related death is out there.

No, you're the one wasting my time with this bullshit. Shut up.

Redaction: I just realized that I really can't say anything certain about my future. Except that it'll involve me doing your mom.

No comments: