Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It turns out that I've just missed a gathering of fans of the absolute best webcomic out there- inspired by this strip -on October 23, 2007, 2:38:00 PM in a park in Virginia.

Randall Munroe is simply a genius whose strips resonate so deeply within me that I can almost swear that I'm a schizophrenic and that xkcd is bunch of false memories of seeing my thoughts projected onto the computer. Hilarious, awe-insipring, geeky, poignant, whimsical, and personally relevant; xkcd is now a part of my life that I cannot imagine being without.

Anyways, here's Randall's blag recounting the event that I would've missed a Friday of school to get to and suffered a Sunday of torment for.

BTW, currently you don't need any sort of account to comment here, and there's a bit of extra content in this blag that's kinda hidden in plain sight... Ok, later.
If you do find this, don't blab about it in the comments and ruin the fun for everyone else. kthanxbaikittehkat.

No comments: